Our Year-Long Activities
- Fundraising (to make it all happen)
- Reading Incentive Planning & Giveaway
- Read Across America Week Planning & Giveaway
- Spirit Month Activity Planning & Giveaway
- Color Wars Giveaway
- Teacher Appreciation – Welcome Back
- Teacher Appreciation – Holiday
- Teacher Appreciation – Week
- Shows/Assemblies Planning & Purchasing
- Book Fairs Planning & Executing
- Holiday Shoppe Planning & Executing
- Box Tops Collecting & Submitting
- Membership Drive & Inputting into NJ PTA Database
- Fun Day Planning & Executing
- 5th Grade Events Planning & Executing
Like us on Facebook
We are so excited to be starting the school year with you and your children! There are so many new and exciting experiences at the beginning of the school year, and we can’t wait to share them with you! If you would like to get involved in making the students’ time in the Elementary School happy and exciting, please register to become a PTA member. The more hands we have, the greater a difference we can make.
South River Elementary School PTA
Want to help out? Have an idea? Join us at a PTA meeting!
Meetings are held on specific Thursday’s of each month at 5:30pm at the SRES Library.
NOTE: If you are coming to help out, please make sure to sign in at the Main Office and leave your ID.
SRES PTA Board:
President: Sara Imranyi
1st VP: Joanne Olival
2nd VP: Rose Soares
Treasurer: Angela Pawlak
Secretary: Alicia Ramudit